We are thrilled to announce Fount Workshop Opportunities for 2019 today! If you have been waiting to hear all of the details for our Fount Workshop and Fount Online Course for this year- this is the post for you. Everything you need to know is linked here!
The Fount Workshop is a motherhood photography workshop unlike any other experience. Five years ago, we launched this workshop simply because there wasn’t a luxury workshop experience quite like how we envisioned it in the creative industry- and one that was entirely devoted to photographing motherhood.
We are returning to the exquisite Serenbe (just outside of Atlanta) November 12th-15th, 2019. We are freshening up the content for this fifth year experience, and thrilled to announce that Alex of Daphne Mae Photography is joining our creative team this year and will not only be teaching, but leading styled shoots as well, in addition to the return of Rylee Hitchner and Fount’s Founder Tiffany Farley. You will have the opportunity to learn from three different motherhood photographers- all with unique styles and who celebrate finding your own voice as an artist- and we can’t wait!
HOURS OF INTIMATE, CONVERSATIONAL TEACHING ON TOPICS INCLUDING:
Developing a Vision for Your Business
Defining and Attracting Your Ideal Client
Curating Your Portfolio as an Artist
Client Experience & Education
Styling Your Sessions
Marketing & Booking
and much more!
MULTIPLE STYLED, PORTFOLIO BUILDING SHOOTS.
Attendees will be given time to watch how Rylee Hitchner, Tiffany Farley, and Daphne Mae Photography each approach, and uniquely photograph a portrait shoot.
Each attendee will also have the opportunity to photograph the models, providing the opportunity to leave the workshop with beautiful new images for your portfolio.
Shoots will be led with both film and digital mediums, and attendees may bring either that you prefer to work with.
It’s important to us at Fount to celebrate and recognize each artist’s unique eye, and while we provide teaching from different industry experts, we also encourage attendees to create images with their own vision and style throughout the workshop.
HERE’S THE QUICK IMPORTANT DETAILS YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR:
– Our In Person Fount Workshop will be November 12th-15th at the exquisite Serenbe, just outside of Atlanta
– This is an ALL INCLUSIVE, luxury workshop- we take care of every detail for you!
– Seats are super limited so that you receive a more intimate experience only possible within a small group.
– We are freshening up both the content & experience this year, and in addition to other refreshing changes- we are thrilled to have Alex of Daphne Mae Photography join our Creative Team!
– 2019 In Person Workshop Registration ALSO includes FULL access to the Fount Online Course- beginning April 1st!!
– Fount Online Course Registration is ALSO open for registration- for a limited time- and this is the ONLY chance to get in for the year.
So yeah, I guess you could say we are pretty darn excited over here! Follow the links below to get the full details for both the in person workshop at Serenbe this coming November- and the online course experience beginning April 1st. (in person registration includes full access to the online course as well!)
GET ALL THE DETAILS FOR ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION HERE
(remember- in person registration INCLUDES full access to the online course that begins in April! You get both!)
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.